General Conditions & Rules of Procedure
In order to guarantee you a rental, Camping La Peyrugue accepts reservations. These are subject to certain conditions:
Booking and payment
– Each booking form will be accompanied by a cheque or bank transfer as a deposit (see rates).
– The reservation is final after receipt of our confirmation. The balance of the stay will be paid 4 weeks before the arrival date.
-A security deposit of 250 euros will be paid on arrival and returned on the day of your departure less any damage or missing.
– The rental is strictly personal. The tenant may under no circumstances sublease or assign his rights to this agreement without the consent of Camping la Peyrugue.
– Rentals are rented for a specific number of people and with a vehicle: any modification must be notified at reception and obtain the agreement of the campsite management.
In case of cancellation 6 weeks before the deposit paid will be refunded.
– Any cancellation must be notified by post. The campsite will refund you:
– more than 70 days before the arrival date, excluding booking fees
– after this deadline the campsite will retain the full payment.
– No refund is made if a stay is started late, or in case of early departure. Similarly, in the event of a delay, the reservation may be cancelled the day after the scheduled arrival date, at 3 p.m., if the campsite has not been notified. We recommend that you take out insurance.
– Cleaning is the responsibility of the tenant. End of the stay, the rent must be returned in clean condition. In case of loss or breakage please inform us as soon as possible.
Arrival – Departure
Rental accommodation is available from 15.00 hrs on the day of arrival until 10.00 hrs on the day of departure.
The pitches are available from 12.00 noon on the day of arrival until 12.00 noon on the day of departure.
The day before your departure, you must let us know the time at which you wish to carry out the inventory of fixtures.
Noise and silence
– In all cases, the lessor must respect the campsite’s internal rules and regulations
– Tenants are urged to avoid any noise and discussions that could disturb their neighbours.
– The sound devices must be adjusted accordingly. Door closures and trunk doors should be as discreet as possible.
– Silence must be total between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m.
Visitors to the site
– Visitors must be announced (by you) at the reception desk with payment of the fee, and comply with the campsite’s internal regulations.
In order to facilitate the progress of your holidays, the internal rules are posted at the campsite. We thank you for reading it and respecting it.
Camping LA PEYRUGUE cannot be held liable in the event of theft, loss or damage of any kind whatsoever, during or after a stay. A civil liability insurance is mandatory. You are reminded that swimming in the campsite’s swimming pool remains the sole responsibility of parents or guardians.
– Comply with the campsite’s internal regulations.
– Comply with the campsite’s internal regulations. In our swimming pools, swimming trunks are mandatory for men.
-The campsite reserves the right to expel any person who contravenes the internal regulations.