Campsite Dordogne accepting dogs
You don’t want to be separated from your dog during your holiday? It’s a real wrench!
No problem, your pet will be happy to accompany you to our dog-friendly campsite in the Dordogne.
We love animals and will welcome them with pleasure whether you are in a tent, caravan, camper or even a rental!
Nothing could be more normal than wanting to spend your holidays with your four-legged animal!
Going on holiday with your pet: it’s possible at the campsite.
A stay in the Dordogne with the whole family and your faithful companion to share intense and unforgettable moments all together is possible at the campsite.
To ensure the well-being of your dog in the heat, we offer beautiful undergrowth pitches in the shade of the trees for a pleasant and sheltered stay or rental accommodation with air conditioning.
Walk around the campsite
At La Peyrugue in the Dordogne, you will find a quick and easy place to walk your dog around the campsite.
Our very spacious and shaded pitches in the middle of nature allow your pet to change air and environment.
This will help him to open up to the world, improve his behaviour and develop his social relationships.
Canoe with your dog
If your dog likes water, is as comfortable as a fish, he will love to cool off and take a dip in the river Céou, the Dordogne or nearby lakes.
And for the more adventurous why not canoeing with your dog, an ideal activity to spend a good time together!
A bus from the campsite provides free transport to the canoe base and also accepts dogs. Registration on the whiteboard in front of the campsite restaurant !!
Some tips to know for a good stay at our campsite with your pet
For the well-being and respect of all, we thank you for kindly applying these few rules put in place on the campsite for the reception of pets:
We accept a maximum of 2 pets per pitch or rental.
- It is forbidden to leave your pet alone in the rental or on the pitch.
- Do not allow your pet to enter the swimming pool area and sanitary facilities.
- Your pet must be up to date with its vaccinations: presentation of its health record at the reception desk is obligatory.
- Your pet must do its natural needs outside the campsite; please pick them up at the reception desk.
- For rental stays, beds, benches, blankets and duvets are checked. If they have been soiled, damaged or made full of hair, we will deduct the price of the damage from your deposit. We advise you to bring their baskets or blankets to avoid this kind of problem.
Do you prefer to camp in a tent, caravan or motor home? Discover our camping area.