Activities & Animations in the camping
The swimming pool of the campsite
Our aquatic area is open during the entire opening period (subject to weather conditions). It is composed of a large pool 1.60 m deep and a paddling pool with water play.
The swimming pool overlooks the Céou valley, on your deckchair, you will have the pleasure of contemplating the castle of Peyruzel and the nature that surrounds you.
Night pool evenings are offered in high season.
Swimming in the Céou
For those who prefer to swim in the river, there are several possibilities near the campsite…
- Playground for children (3/10 years old) with swing, slide…
- Playground for football, volleyball, basketball or Badminton…
- Ping-pong tables,
- Petanque grounds,
- Places for children to meet and play board games, talk, laugh together, communicate, (lending of games on site)
- Spanish hostel evening (very friendly)
- Evening culinary speciality of the Dordogne
- Sports tournaments organised in July and August (petanque, football…)
- Presence of an entertainer in July and August (the program will be posted)
To take care of your children, our host speaks Dutch!
A field for teenagers
A field for teenagers from 14 to 18 years old is located in front of the campsite, where they can set up their (small) tent. There is no water, electricity or sanitation in nature itself, promoting true social contact here. Strict rules to respect: no drugs, no alcohol, and of course no noise! Adolescents are the responsibility of the parents. A contract will have to be signed in the presence of a team leader, and in case of non-compliance with the rules, the teenager will return to the campsite with his family.
Around the campsite
Sports and outdoor activities
- Canoe rental à 10 km away : wonderful walks through the most beautiful castles in the region
- Fishing pond : 6 km
- Golf : 2 places at 15km : Golf Club de Lolivarie and Golf de La Forge
- Quad rental
- Hanging branch at La Forêt des Écureuils
- Ponies rides
- Via Ferrata : A spectacular new activity that gives a magnificent view of the village and castle of Castelnaud.
Strolls and gastronomy
- Market of local producers, night markets every Tuesday evening in July and August in BOUZIC – ST POMPON…
- Walking, hiking or cycling on the green lane (cycle path) you can go to Castelnaud or in the direction of BOUZIC.
- Many marked hiking trails.
Markets near the campsite
– Monday: Beynac, Les Eyzies
– Tuesday: Cenac, Le Bugue, Gourdon
– Wednesday: Sarlat
– Thursday: Domme
– Friday: La Roque-Gageac
– Saturday: Sarlat, Gourdon, Belvès
– Sunday: Saint Cyprian, Carsac, Daglan, Cazal
We also recommend the gastronomic markets in the summer:
Monday evening at the Château de Fénelon, Tuesday evening at Bouzic or Groléjac, Friday at Aillac…