Where to sleep in a camper van in the Dordogne?
The Dordogne is a must-see destination for your motorhome tour.
A stopover in the Dordogne
But where can you sleep in a motorhome in the Dordogne?
Let us guide you and make a stop or a stay at camping la Peyrugue .
Take the time to stop off at our small 3-star campsite and discover the Périgord Noir, take a stopover in the Dordogne or spend an extended stay visiting our many attractions.
You won’t be disappointed ! A perfect choice to visit the Dordogne in peace.
Motorhome pitches in the Dordogne
Camping la Peyrugue is the perfect place to stop for a holiday in the Dordogne on large pitches. You will have the pleasure of discovering the magnificent Dordogne valley tours by motorhome.
Large motorhome pitches
Our campsite is ideally situated for a safe stay, away from the crowds and nuisances.
Hot rolls every morning, cold drinks in the afternoon or meals in the evening, you will appreciate the services of La Peyrugue.
The advantage of the camper van is that you can be free to take out your garden furniture, unroll your awning and spend the whole day discovering the heritage of Périgord by bike, on foot or in a two-wheeled vehicle and come back in the evening with a place to stay.
Motor home area in Dordogne
If you just want to stop over or spend the week with us, the campsite has two sanitary blocks equipped with waste water reels.
Amenities close to the campsite to do by bike
1.5 km from the campsite, following the greenway of the Céou Valley, you will find in Daglan :
- A small supermarket “Proxi” where you can do your shopping for the whole week and which also serves as a newsagent.
- A delicatessen
- A bank to withdraw money
- The post office to buy your stamps
- The tourist office of DAGLAN and its free exhibition of old tools to visit
- Art workshops, bar, two restaurants
- The traditional market all year round every Sunday morning. Vegetable stalls and local producers are located on the church square
- 2.5 km away is the organic vegetable farm “Les Picamis“
- At 5.5kms an organic supermarket in Saint-Cybranet,
- At 7kms another supermarket in Cénac
- At 8,3 km a butchery, a press and a bar located in Castelnaud la Chapelle
We can also help you to prepare your stay in the Dordogne 100% natural in our article your stay by bike.